1. Warranty conditions apply.
2. Based on industry standard corrosion testing.
3. Based on ASTM D2893 testing.
4. Shell Omala S5 Wind 320 gear oil was tested for 50,000 cycles in a Hydac multi-pass test-rig using 3µm filter material and retained anti-foam performance, longer than every competitor oil, which all failed after 5,000 cycles.
5. “Carbon neutral” indicates that Shell has engaged in a transaction where an amount of CO₂ equivalent to the CO₂e amount associated with the raw material extraction, transport, production, distribution, usage and end-of-life of the Lubricants has been avoided as emissions through the protection of natural ecosystems or removed from the atmosphere through a nature-based process. CO₂e (CO₂ equivalent) refers to CO₂, CH₄, N₂O.
EXPLORE WIND POWER APPLICATIONS
The main gearbox is central to a wind turbine’s performance. Discover how Shell gear oils can protect the main gearbox in addition to yaw and pitch gearboxes.
Protect your blade bearings, main bearing, and open gear systems with our specially designed, high-performing wind turbine greases.
More in Shell Lubricants Solutions
Explore the insights, innovation and collaboration that have helped inform our suite of lubricant services, and see how they can help move your business forward.
Explore the range of Shell Lubricant products that help maximise equipment efficiency, prolong vehicle life and reduce downtime.
The world is changing, and new ways of thinking and working are needed to enable businesses to transform and decarbonise. Our ‘Perspectives’ hub shares insights and ideas to help business leaders realise the potential of their people and organisation.
Giles Dickson explains how the sector’s growth is being accelerated by digitalisation, and why this can have a direct impact on companies’ decarbonisation efforts.